Customizable Press Release
FOR MORE INFORMATION
(CONTACT INFO HERE)
[Your Organization] provides access to Annals of Internal Medicine, including ACP Journal Club
Date (City/State) – Annals of Internal Medicine, one of the top five most widely cited peer-reviewed medical journals in the world, is available electronically at [Organization Name]. Published by the American College of Physicians, Annals has an impact factor of 16.104. It accepts only about 8% percent of the original research studies submitted for publication, and all articles undergo rigorous statistical review.
Accessing the Annals of Internal Medicine is easy. Simply visit the library portal at [insert URL here].
Our subscription to the Annals of Internal Medicine provides you with quick, targeted, and personalized access to content from 1993 to the present. The subscription includes access to the following features.
- Annals includes articles, editorials, guidelines, and reviews from leading clinicians.
- ACP Journal Club is a monthly feature of Annals that includes the best new evidence for internal medicine from more than 130 journals.
- In the Clinic: Focused on practical management of patients with common clinical conditions, In the Clinic articles offer evidence-based answers to frequently asked questions about screening, prevention, diagnosis, therapy, and patient education and provides clinicians with tools to improve the quality of care. More than 90 topics now covered.
- Online First presents articles released ahead of print because of their importance to medicine and public health.
- Teaching Tools and Annals for Educator Alerts show you how to incorporate Annals content into medical education.
- Each issue features a MKSAP® and Virtual Diagnosis™question for self-assessment on the Annals home page (www.annals.org)
- Medical Humanities are included with hundreds of articles from the famed “On Being a Doctor” Series and Ad Libitum.
- Specialty collections offer discipline-specific content that gives you quick access to all articles in a topic area.
- Multimedia is available in issue-summary podcasts, author-insight videos, and much more!
For more information, please ask your librarian or acquisitions specialist.
ORGANIZATION BOILERPLATE/DESCRIPTION HERE