This content is PDF only. Please click on the PDF icon to access.
Dedicatory exercises for the new Medical Laboratory Building of the University of Texas, the John Sealy Hospital Outpatient Building and the Rebecca Sealy Residence for Nurses were held at Galveston, May 30-31, 1932. Dr. George E. Bethel (Fellow), Galveston, delivered the address of welcome. Dr. M. L. Graves (Fellow), Emeritus Professor of Medicine of the University of Texas, presented two clinics, and Dr. L. F. Barker (Fellow), Emeritus Professor of Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, gave a medical clinic.
Mrs. Helen Felch Jennings, wife of Dr. Charles Godwin Jennings (Master and Second Vice President of the
Learn more about subscription options.
Register Now for a free account.
College News Notes. Ann Intern Med. 1932;6:300–306. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-6-2-300
Download citation file:
Published: Ann Intern Med. 1932;6(2):300-306.
Copyright © 2017 American College of Physicians. All Rights Reserved.
Print ISSN: 0003-4819 | Online ISSN: 1539-3704
Conditions of Use
This PDF is available to Subscribers Only