This content is PDF only. Please click on the PDF icon to access.
In accordance with action initiated by the Board of Regents and the Board of Governors of the College at the 1936 Annual Session, the College acquired by purchase the former residence of Charles J. Eisenlohr at 4200 Pine Street, Philadelphia. The permanent headquarters building is illustrated herewith. The building occupies a plot of ground approximately two hundred feet square, bounded by South Forty-Second Street on the east and by Pine Street on the north. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, with many attractive shrubs, evergreen and deciduous trees. The
Learn more about subscription options.
Register Now for a free account.
THE NEW HEADQUARTERS OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS. Ann Intern Med. 1937;10:1602–1616. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-10-10-1602
Download citation file:
Published: Ann Intern Med. 1937;10(10):1602-1616.
Copyright © 2017 American College of Physicians. All Rights Reserved.
Print ISSN: 0003-4819 | Online ISSN: 1539-3704
Conditions of Use
This PDF is available to Subscribers Only